Fantasy Cricket Apps
Are you looking Best Fantasy Cricket App?
Here is the list of Best Fantasy Cricket Apps, referral code, and first deposit offers.
Get ₹100 on Playerzpot Fantasy Sports App.
Best Telegram Channels for Dream11 Team.
Top Fantasy Cricket Apps in India.
Fantasy Cricket App:
Fantasy Cricket App is an online platform, where you can use your cricket knowledge/skills in creating your virtual team of the cricket players who are playing actual cricket.
They provide various cash and free contests, and you can join the league based on your interest.
The Fantasy Cricket App provides grand leagues, small leagues, and it also has an option for private contests where you can play with your friends.
- Grand leagues generally consist of more participants, and the prizes are also high, and each participant can join with multiple teams.
- Small leagues consist of players from 2 participants to almost 100 participants, and each player can join with one team. Some small leagues can also provide the option of joining more than one team.
- The participants generally create private contests themselves and code is generated, and only the people who know the code can join the contest.
How to play Fantasy Cricket?
Playing Fantasy Cricket is not that difficult as it appears to be; it just requires the necessary knowledge about the game and players.
By following the steps, you can easily play the Fantasy Cricket:
- First of all, install a Fantasy Cricket App on your mobile and create an account.
- If you wish to play the cash contests, then you need to add money to your account from either credit or debit card, even you can use UPI accounts.
- Now select the match you want to play and select the players from each team and create a virtual team of 11 players based on their credit points.
- There are only a total of 100 credits, and you need to select all the players under those credits only.
- After the selection is made, you need to select two players as Captain and Vice-Captain and those players will be awarded more points than other players.
- Now you need to select the contest you want to join, and the entry fees will be deducted from the wallet of the Fantasy App.
- That’s it, and you are ready to play your first Fantasy Cricket match, and if you come on top of the leader board then you are considered as the winner, and the appropriate cash prize will be awarded into your account.
New Fantasy Cricket Apps in India:
Fantasy Cricket in India seems to gain a lot of popularity, so many New Fantasy Cricket Apps are coming into the market.
Here is the list of New Fantasy Cricket Apps:
There are many other apps, but the apps mentioned above are the widely used and most popular app so far in India.
Best Fantasy Cricket App in India:
Although there are a lot of apps in India, there is one app that is the oldest and most famous among all the other apps, and that is Dream11. The app has become so popular and successful that it is now sponsoring the IPL.
- It was co-founded by Harsh Jain and Bhavith Seth in 2008, and by 2014 it had 10 lakh users.
- Now they have seven crore plus users, and the count is increasing every day.
- They have various grand leagues, small leagues, and they also provide private contests.
- Dream11 also provide cash bonus as you progress through different levels by playing various cash contest.
- It has an excellent user-friendly interface, and even the new users can easily understand without much difficulty.
- You can withdraw money easily from the wallet by just verifying your PAN card and Bank account.
- It has become so successful that it had acquired the sponsorship of IPL for 222 crores this season.
How to win in Fantasy Cricket?
To be a winner in Fantasy Cricket you need to follow some simple tips:
- Have a good knowledge of the format of the game and the form of players from both the teams.
- Information about the pitch and weather conditions where the match is being played.
- If you are playing Grand leagues then you need to think different from others and select players in such a way that no one could expect.
- In small leagues try to be as safe as possible and chose only those players whom you think would perform well in the match and chose those players as Captain who are in good form.
Is Fantasy Cricket legal in India?
According to the Supreme Court of India, the Fantasy Cricket has been categorized as the game of skills as it involves skill factors such as knowledge, expertise, judgement and strategy. So the court has cleared that Fantasy Cricket is not betting and it is 100% legal in India.
But Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu, and Sikkim have proclaimed that any game of mixed chance and skill cannot be played for actual money and thus the residents of these stated are not permitted to play Fantasy Cricket.